This Google Maps mashup is a joint project from The Nature Conservancy, The University of Washington and The University of Southern Mississippi.
The Climate Wizard allows users to view historic temperature and rainfall maps for the USA, view future predictions of temperature and rainfall in the USA and view and download climate change maps. Data for the rest of the world will be added to the map soon.
The wizard shows data for the past 50 years and shows predictions for 2050 and 2100 under different futures climate models and scenarios.
- Global Flood Map - how the world will look if it is effected by sea level rises
- Global Sea Level Rise Map - view the world at different rates of sea rise
- Sea Level Visualisation Mapplet - a seal level map for your iGoogle page
- Flood Maps - also looks at the effects of sea rises on the world
- EarthTools - if you are worried about rising sea levels then try the elevation finder on this map. Click anywhere in the world and find its height above (or below) sea level
- The Sea Level Rise Explorer - potential for sea level rise map